Key Art templates for local marketers to resize and use in promoting the Harry Potter Concert Series.
The design brief was a request to visually communicate the concert experience, using the existing movie poster key art as the base. By placing the poster above and behind a symphony orchestra, it evokes a feeling of watching the film on a large screen while the live orchestra plays the soundtrack. Due to the variety of ad sizes required, I adjusted the template contents to best fit the aspect ratio, while maintaining a brand consistency among all of the images.
- 6×10″ print ads in CMYK and Grayscale
- 13×3″ print ads in CMYK and Grayscale
- 4×5″ print ads in CMYK and Grayscale
- Leaderboard banner ad (728×90)
- Mbox banner ad (300×250)
- Wide skyscraper ad (300×600)
- Facebook Cover and Profile images
- Instagram Profile and Post images